Kaizen Mentored Learning helps students to pursue Focused/Target learning. Target learning helps you learn what you need to learn and within time you set out to do it. This kind of Learning allows you to maintain productivity, schedule around deadlines while increasing your capabilities. Instructors are always available to answer your questions in detail and will provide support and guidance throughout the training..
Mentored Learning is an on-demand delivery model, you determine when you attend training and for how long. This allows you to fast-forward through areas, or stop the content and practice a concept hands-on as many times as you need. This increases knowledge retention and the ability to apply your newly acquired knowledge on the job.
Benefits of Mentored Learning Benefits
- Flexible schedule allows individuals to acquire new skills.
- Ability to control the pace of the course
- Content covered meets individual learning needs.
- Learn while doing approach increases the ability to understand and apply new knowledge.
- One-on-one mentoring increases the understanding of the course material.
- Blending of lecture, hands-on practice and interaction with the Instructor creates the effective learning environment possible.
- Productivity is maintained with flexible training scheduling.
- Authorized vendor courseware is used to ensure proper skill development